The third year showed us their own research and final major projects so that we as second years had time to think about the scope of what we can do with our project.
I am still apprehensive about my research project however being displayed a wide scope of what is possible put me more at ease.
Aimee and Ben especially showed me that the Research project can be as specific as you would like, and that getting out of your comfort zone and finding artists that inspire you and fully understanding their content and being able to clearly evaluate their work is the most important thing to do in the research project.
Leah and Kerry also gave me a lot of insight into what FMP can be, with children's toys and wall painting and it gave me confidence how I can approach and develop my fmp, and I want to take Leahs advice of thinking about the ideal version of your FMP and then working down and finding what you can do.
Overall I found that I'm still unconfident about my FMP however there was good advice shared talking with the 3rd years and I felt that it was a overall good experience
No comments:
Post a Comment